Empty shopping list
Purlin hanger incorporating threaded rod hanger. Design to hang threaded rod from Z purlins.
Fast, easy installation.
• High Strength.
For fixing lighting or suspended wire to steel profiles.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
• All Steel.
• Series of strong barbs grip the flange.
• Angle trim may, for suspended ceilings, be bolted through the larger hole.
• Spring Steel.
• Zinc Passivated.
1. Place hook profile over the vertical of the purlin.
2. Tap in to place with a hammer.
3. Where possible we recommend using a WHSDZ12 to secure the clip.
4 Connect drop wire or chains through the eye of the clip.
Mean Ultimate Failure
* The above recommended load is when the clip is not fixed by a self drilling screw. When fixed with a self drilling wafer head screw higher tensile values can be achieved. We highly recommend that site testing is undertaken so as an accurate recommended load can be calculated.
|Code||Flange size (mm)||Static load (kg)|
|VF1||1 - 5||72|